Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HUGE SS TEST TOMORROW

There's a huge ss test tomorrow and I've been like studying for like 2 hours. I gotta ace this test to get a good mark in S.S. I really need a good mark.

I got red envelopes from everyone in my family today. I ended up with $310. Too bad I can't use any of it on games. My grandma says that all of it goes to my bank account. I think I'm storing it for like college or something or maybe just for a car when I grow up.

Since it's Chinese New Year, I had to eat this big bowl vegetarian stuff. I dunno why. I think it's a annual celebration thing. My grandma also made these turnip cakes which were delicious. I eat like at least 3 pieces a day. It's so freakin good.

Tomorrow instead of P.E. we have the chance to watch the table tennis competition. We'll be missing our fencing class for this and I much rather give up watching the competition for fencing. I REALLY WANNA DO FENCING.

0 comments:

Post a Comment