Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

It's Chinese New Year's Eve. Like my title says, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!! Uhh I don't know much quotes for New Year but I do know some simple ones. Wish you luck and prosperity? I dunno. It's so much easier to say in Chinese because it all rhymes. If only I could do a countdown tonight. Well there's only an hour till 12. Should I wait? NAWHH. I'm gonna jump on my bed and sleep away. A suggestion to the teachers: WE SHOULD GET CHINESE NEW YEAR OFF. I don't get the point in going to school tomorrow. It's like New Year but Chinese. I think it's worth a day off.

I actually survived my routine for gym. =D
I think I did a decent upside down teddy bear balance. It was probably the best one I did so far. The teacher was kinda pissed though because I forgot most of my moves. She even said she would deduct marks for forgetting my last move which sucks.

We had a code red alarm drill. It was fun. =D
The person who was inspecting probably missed us though. There was no one looking through the windows or anything.

During our counselling time with Ms. Salter, we were in the computer lab to pick out our subjects for grade 9, there were like billions of people on the haiku page and it lagged my computer so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment