Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WOW

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOWOW. Yesterday I actually put effort into studying for my religion's test and guess what? It's postponed. I stayed till like 12 for it too. It kinda suxs. It guess it was worth it though. Better safe then sorry. I can't believe it's gonna be my turn for my brain project next week. It's been like 3 months or maybe even 4. I'm still working on it. I think you should be impressed considering I did everything from top to bottom or you could possibly be just disappointed.

My granny just yelled out that it's snowing. I'm not sure if she's just imagining it or what. My curtains are closed so I have no idea what's happening outside. I have orders that I'm not suppose to open the curtains until a fire or earthquake or a robber gets to our house and we have to jump out. It would be great it snowed. NOO SCHOOL TOMORROW. WOOT!!!!!!!! I don't think I ever had a day without school from snow. There's always school even in the worst conditions ever. Hope there's an alien invasion tomorrow I guess.

Zombie Attack could work too

The hamster that rotates the Earth could die too which will cause the Earth spin off its axis and collide with the moon.


OR RONALD COULD EAT ALL THE FRIES AND BURGERS FROM MACDONALDS MAKING RONALD FAT AND BIG CAUSING HIM TO GO CRAZY AND DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment