Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

table tennis

I had to watch the table tennis competition today which was pretty sweet. I basically just used the whole time studying for S.S which was awesome. I really needed that time and basically everyone in Synergy that was in that class did the same thing. There were some huge distractions like people playing with their phones and itouches. It really tempted me to just watch them play. Also there were a bunch of people playing table tennis and that was a big distraction too. I saw some Churchill table tennis players lose badly. There was one guy who was losing 1-8. It was pretty sad to watch. I don't know what happened from then on because 1st block was over. It was really fun though. You know what's more fun? WE GET FENCING ON TUESDAY!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment