Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

SNOW IN FEB IS PRO

OMG OMG. It's snowing =D. Oh beautiful beautiful snow. I never expected it to snow but I guess with cold weather like this, what else could we expect. The snow's super dry though. It's great for skiing and snowboarding but not the best for snowball making and snowmen making. As far as I know, the snow will probably be all gon tomorrow. There's 80% chance of rain and I guess this will be the last snowfall for the winter. Hope next winter will have like 5 feet of snow. Then we don't have to go to school but I bet even in such conditions, there'll probably be school.  Oh well.

Like I said term 2's ending so now I have to spam on Sale Forums. Right now what I've accomplished is pretty pathetic. It could probably be done in a day or two days work. I think I actually have to take up Mr. Sale's offer of 10 starting threads for 50%. That'll probably be torture. *sigh* I really have to plan ahead of time on these forums. Good job Jason. I'm super jealous. You got like 70% already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment