Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

I dunno why I'm missing a blog but this is gonna make it up

I had to do my Brain's Project today and I'm just relieved that I got it over with. It's not great but I'm proud of it. I did so many things in term 2 and this is probably the one I spent the most work on. Even doing the S.S religions project by myself wasn't as much work as this. I'm just really happy that we get knitting after this. I'm pretty excited to be like my grandma and make blankets. I think the first thing I'll make is a blanket for my dog. I have knitted before during summer camp and I'm not great at it. It's pretty confusing after a while but after you know what to do, it's easy. I can't believe it. I got my English book talk done, my Science project, my Brain Project, and my S.S religion's project all done. It's amazing. I haven't played cod in like ten years. Well it feels like ten years. Too bad it's only been a week.

My dog's getting old. Everyday he's just sleeping or staring outside the window. Even when I call his name he doesn't answer anymore. I'm afraid he might die soon. He's turning 14 this year and I'm afraid this might be the year he goes. He was here when I was born and without him is like without a brother. I'll miss him. I might actually cry a little if I think about him gone. It's like part of my childhood gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment