Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Langara Run

Omg. I can't believe it's that time already. I wish I could just skip Langara. I'm gonna pwn this time though. Yup, this time it' gonna be different. I'm gonna get a time of at least 16 minutes. I have to try my best and be my best. Yup, I have ways to make myself push myself harder.

Valentines has come. *sigh* I still remember last year. Yup. I bought flowers and I told my parents it was for a teacher because it was embarrassing to tell them it was for a girl. Well anyways, on the day of the dance, my parents just had to follow me there. She said she wanted to make sure I give it to the teacher. Unfornately, when I got to school, the teacher I told my parents that I was giving my flowers to was the first person I saw. It sucked so much. *sigh* at least I don't have to feel guilty.

Collab was actually pretty bad today. My parents thought it was a regular school day and they woke me up at 7. They thought I was lying at first just to get out of class but then I told them they could kill me if I was lying and that pretty much solved everything. I couldn't sleep after that so I just watched Timothy Goes To School for the next 2 hours. It was the first thing I saw when I turned on the TV and I was too lazy to go reach the remote and change the channel. It wasn't too bad. I'm keeping it as a backup show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment