Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

beautiful beautiful beautiful day

It was perfect outside. PERFECT FOR A VIDEO SHOOT!! YUP!! We started making our videos. Well so far all we got is me throwing my lunch bag at Roy and Roy pretending to get hit by it. It was pretty bad. He basically just caught it and pretended to get hit and fall down. We're gonna continue tomorrow. Omg studying Taoism is really hard. I read the text twice and I still dunno what it is. We have a test on it tomorrow in S.S. *sigh* Hope I don't fail.
I think I found love. I know owl city's really old and all but I started listening to their songs again and I downloaded every one of their songs to my phone. I really wish they'd make more songs but it's been like a year already since their last album.
I really really hope tomorrow will be clear blue skies too. Today was really fun. I would throw my lunchbag and Simon would do cartwheels in front of the camera and it was really random. At one point I left my lunchbag on the ground and walked like 2 metres away to get a different shot and the next thing I knew, there was a crow next to my lunchbag chewing on it. My lunchbag smells like feet+ moldy cheese. I dunno why anyone would wanna chew on that. Hope the crow gets diarrhea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment