Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

NEW YEAR MARCH

Since I'm in St. John's Ambulance, I have to march in a parade tomorrow at ChinaTown in the annual Chinese New Year Parade. It really sucks because I have a science project due the day after and it's raining tomorow. I wanna skip the first chance I get. I need help!!! I've been in that parade like a billion times and every year it's always the same. You stand in the pouring rain for an hour and get your hands all numb. You march for 2 hours and lose the feeling of your legs and you go back home sitting in your hot tub relaxing and making the most of what's left of your Sunday. I really need to do more on my Science Fair Project. I have like a day. May a miracle occur. I gotta delete all my games and disable facebook so I don't get tempted. I need to call my granny to watch me at all times to be backup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment