Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

ROTATION MADNESS

GYM. IN. THE. MORNING. IS. PAINFUL. I dun wanna smell when I get to class. What does make me happy though, is that I have Math last block. It's a pretty free period and we could listen to music every Friday. Science and S.S are in a pretty good spot right now I guess. I really have to get use to it. Okay so I have Applied Skills first period, Strings second, French, then English. Okay I got this.

Okay, for our youtube channel, I found a good song where we could make a parody of it. All we need right now is a cool name because like all the good songs you hear, you have the singers singing out their names and stuff so it sounds official and cool.

My friend from elementary is being a jerk. I trusted him enough to give him my facebook account and he deleted all my friends. I don't know why. He's in Hamber right now. I didn't do anything to him. I really want revenge but I'm just gonna let it go.

Anyone know who Natasha Pang is?

0 comments:

Post a Comment