Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

FRENCH TUTOR MOMENTS

OKAY. You all know that every Thursday, I have french tutor at the french place beside oakridge. We have a really strict teacher but she's still nice enough to let us out for breaks. I do so many things during break. There was like this grad 5 girl in Olivia's class ( Olivia's a churchie). The grad 5 was like new and all my friends started following her just for fun. THEN OLVIA WITH HER BIG MOUTH STRETCHED THE WHOLE TRUTH AND SAID WE WERE LIKE PEDOS. The grad 5 was on the phone with her dad and she said they there were boys stalking her. She was still on the phone but she just ran up to me and called me a weirdo. She went to the corner after that and continued chatting with her dad. *sigh* the great stuff we do during french.

0 comments:

Post a Comment