Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SLEEPY

I'm sleepy. I dunno why. I woke up at 8 this morning and I had to run to school. I almost fell asleep during French and Strings. I really gotta sleep early today. I can't stand feeling sleeping near the end of the day. The worst case of yawns I had were during Strings. I dunno why, maybe cuz it's boring, but I always get sleepy around that time.

Block Rotation is coming up real soon. I don't think I can survive gym at the beginning of the day. I'll be like so freakin tired after the first block. At least Applied Skills is first block on day one. Couldn't have come at a better time... Now I have to do my presentation in the morning when I'm barely awake.

Science fair's coming up. Better try to finish what I haven't started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment