Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

BAD DAY

I had a bad day. It started with a horrible morning when I got out of my car. My friend was behind me and I didn't really notice until he tried to scare me giving me a small push which made me slip on the mud making me fall. I scraped my hands and made my jeans all muddy. When I got to my first class I noticed my hands were bleeding so I was about to go to the washroom to wash everything off when the teacher came in and she told me to go back to my seat. My hand's pretty much infected with germs for all I know. It got tougher after school when I had violin lessons. I had to play like really high notes and my hand would sting everytime it touches the violin. I kept messing up and I tried explaining it to the teacher but he didn't really care. I can just barely type. Oh god, wonder how I'm gonna do a handstand for gym tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment