Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I REALLY CAN'T THINK OF A NAME FOR THIS BLOG RIGHT NOW SO I'M JUST GONNA PUT THIS SENTENCE AS MY TITLE

If I forgot to mention this in my blog, GABRIEL'S NOT LEAVING!!! WOOT!!!!!!!! Gabe, prepare for the best 5 years of highschool in your whole entire life. First, Jason, Roy, and myself are gonna do the honors of getting you a girlfriend. Who knows, it might even be you-know-who.

WE MADE OUR OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!! WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately we have no videos. We will soon be making it though. We're planning to make a music video of some sort. Who knows, we might even become the next top youtube stars and get like 10 million views. Make sure to subscribe, rate, and like our future videos. I dunno when we'll start but I'll be sure to keep you up with the latest details.

ONE LAST COMMENT:
JB IS PRO. HE MAKES PRO SONGS. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS ABOUT HIM. HE. IS. PRO.

1 comments:

avalanche20 said...

Did you know that JB was one of my nicknames in Kindergarten?

Post a Comment