Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SOAP

I LIKE SOAP. TODAY WHEN I WAS SHOWERING I PLAYED WITH SOAP AND I MADE SO MANY BUBBLES. IT WAS FUN. If there was like soap on my hair, then it would stay in any position no matter what happens. I played with soap for like 15 minutes. I started putting soap on my face and there were like a bunch of bubbles on my face and it burned my eyes and now my eyes are burning red and now I have eyes of a evil robot and wow, this is a pretty long sentence which I'm never gonna end until the end of the blog which is gonna be like 20 words from now and in this sentence all I wanna say is that soap is fun and that you should try playing with soap at home and put soap on your eyes because you learn that you should never do that again and I should really start doing my Brain Project presentation instead of doing what I just did. << wow. I can't believe that was 123 words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment