Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

MY LAME AND BORING BOOK TALK

My book talk was lame and boring. At least I didn't freak out. I was actually pretty calm this time. Everyone was basically like sleeping. *Sigh*. The teacher was happy though and I guess that's what counts. Gabriel nice story about the knights and stuff. Next time, try not to write a story just based on a stupid quote I mentioned but it was a really nice story. Jason don't owe you 10 dollars. I'm keeping the french book too.

Today there was actually snow on the ground and that was pretty amazing. The beautiful snow did turn to white sloppy goo. That's what I hate about wet snow. It's always to wet to even built a simple snowman.

LONG WEEKEND THIS WEEK!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

avalanche20 said...

Stupid? You don't know how big an inspiration I got! I can write a whole novel about it! Maybe.

Post a Comment