Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

tomorroww

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day

Wonder what's gonna happen tomorrow. Guess I just gotta wait and see.

What I do know is that they're having a sale on bubble tea for couples. It's 7 dollars for 2 cups of bubble tea for couples only and you have to like prove you're a couple and all that. I should just get my friend to dress up as a girl just to get that discount. I WANTTT BUBBLEETEAAAA. 

Today for P.E. we had a sub and I thought he was like all Mr. Tough Guy at first because he made us do all these pushups and stuff but it was a pretty fun class. One of the best classes I've had actually. We did this volleyball tournament thing and the teacher chose like 6 people as team leaders and got them to pick who they wanted on their team. Our team was pretty nice. We had like so much fun. We won like one game out of all the games we played but it was fun losingg. I'm actually pretty good at serving. 

Wow. 11:41 PM. Haven't slept this early since like what, Saturday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment