Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Gone Forever...

wow. I can't believe I survived a day sleeping at 4 am in the morning. When I woke up today, it felt horrible. I got like 3 hours of sleep. The morning was pretty hectic too. With the Science Fair due first thing at school, I was still half awake and it was like I was floating in the sky when I was setting up my whole project and all that. I managed to do it though. Overall my project looks pretty nice. I have a model and I would say that my science fair project is pretty visually appealing. Then again, thats just my opinion.

today, February 7th, 2012 was not a great day even with the sunshine and the clear blue skies. We had a phone call a few moments ago for my grandpa. It was from my grandpa's friend's son who informed my grandpa that his friend passed away today from a heart attack. My grandpa's obviously not in a good mood. We were planning to visit him during the summer sometime but thats not possible anymore. I've known him since I was a little kid and he was really nice to us. He used to open a restaurant and I've eaten there quite a few times. There was ice cream, jello, sushi, fried rice, pork, all those kinds of good stuff. He was really generous and I could say that he watched me grow up. I didn't know him really super well but he was a cheery fellow. Whenever I saw him, he was always smiling. I haven't seen him for about a year or 2. It saddens me just to hear this. I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye or anything. If only I knew the last time we saw each other was gonna be the last time I would ever see him again in my whole entire life... To believe that yesterday, he was still alive, walking, and being the good man he always was. I wish you the best and I will always remember you. May you rest in peace forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment