Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

LOCKED OUT

Today was such a beautiful day with the clear blue skies and it was a Pro-D too. It would be a shame to waste it so I decided to invite my friend over to play some hockey. I was pretty sure it was gonna be a good day. We went out to the garage to open the garage door and my friend, being a gentlemen, closed the door behind him. I would've thanked him for such kindness if my garage door to the house didn't lock automatically everytime its closed. So yea. We were locked out to the house and I had no keys with me. I was laughing thinking that that didn't just happen but it did. After I finally faced the truth that I was locked out, I thought of ways to get back in. I had a ladder in my garage and we thought of climbing up to the padio where theres a glass door to my house. I climbed all the way up and when I got to the glass door, it was locked so all my hopes of getting in were gone. The windows were all locked too. My friend had to leave soon after that so we decided to play soccer with the ball I found in the garage. After he left, I pretty much just got back up to the patio and sat there. FOR 3 HOURS. TILL MY PARENTS GOT BACK FROM WORK. I wasted the whole afternoon. A perfectly nice day. I could've even started on my science fair. This sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment