Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYYY

*sigh* beautiful beautiful beautiful Valentines Day.

so beautiful...

Well the weather was kinda cloudy but it was blue skies at the end of the day. There was alot of romantic stuff that happened today. I could see a bunch of different people holding flowers they got from people or flowers they got for other people. I personally think it's kinda lame getting a fake flower for someone. Like all you do is pay 3 dollars and you really don't do much to show your appreciation. You could do something special or creative that you spent your time on and put some love to it. Thats what you should really do for Valentines Day if you wanted to show your love. Then again, I'm only Grade 9 and I probably don't know a single thing about true love.

Since it's Valentines Day all the girls had hearts with them. I got a heart from someone and it's pretty much the only heart I'll ever need. Oh gawd I sound so cheesy. Happy Valentines Day everyone =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment