Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

SELF DEFENSEE

I've been waiting to learn self defense moves for Takewondo for a longg time. I've done it before for maybe 5-10 classes and self defense classes are always super funn. You learn what to do when someone grabs you or punches you. You put them in an armlock and you take them down. It's pretty interesting and it's always fun taking people down. I know a few takedowns by heart and I just wanna learn more and more and moreee.

Today I got a haircut and I don't know why, but I don't even mind haircuts as much anymore. I would whine and cry before and keep nagging my mom to tell the barber to not cut it short. Maybe I just matured. Maybe.

Sunday tomorrow. Hope it's nice out so I could go outside and do something inside of getting stuck at home all the time. Cross your fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment