Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SNOWW

wow. the weather forecast was actually right for once. it actually snowed. Too bad it's all melted. ok well maybe the snow was like slushy and wet but snow is still snow. You can still build stuff. When I was walking home today I saw this big brown ball of snow in the middle of the field in my old elementary school and it was kinda gross it being like half dirt  and half snow but it was nice. It probably took alot of effort to make because there was barely any snow on the ground. I haven't played snow since like last year I think. I remember I built a big igloo once and it was actually quite fun. I would make one block by one block slowly and just put one on top of each other. I remember actually going into the igloo and it was quite roomy. And then this other year, I build like a snowman but like a super advanced one. It was like a guy and he had like arms and legs and it was kinda cool. My grandpa made it with me and he's an artist so it turned out pretty well. Yea. That brown ball of snow brought back so many memories... it better snow this winter. I gotta build a snowman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment