Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

P.EEEE

OMGGGGG.

Tomorrow's P.E. class and we're finally done with the volleyball unit. I got A LOT better at volleyball compared to before. I actually kinda like it now. I think I might even miss playing volleyball. Anyways tomorrow, we're starting this new unit called orienteering. I really have like no clue what it is. What I've heard from people is that it involves a map and a compass and you're pretty much spending the whole class outside. I really hope it's sunny tomorrow because we're going out rain or shine. SO YEAA. Kinda excited for that.

Today was pretty darn cold. During the afternoon I was freezing. I was in Richmond and it actually snowed A LOT there yesterday. I don't get why there was that much snow there but not here. You could still see some snow on the ground there. Snowing near the end of February... Fun stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment