Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Math Contests

Today was the second time I walked to school and I could get used to it. It kinda reminds me of walking to elementary when I was a little kid. Good times. It's healthy and good for the environment too.

Anyways right in the morning, we had the math contests and there were Grade 9 tests and Grade 10 tests and I believe Grade 11 tests too.  I signed up for the Cayley and I was kinda scared to do it because it might be just wayy too hard. A lot of people were doing the Pascal instead but there were some Grade 9s that were doing the Cayley. Anyways Part A for the Cayley was actually pretty easy. Part B was okay. There were like 1 or 2 hard questions and finally Part C, was like pretty hard. It just confused me. After I worked on it longer, I actually got some of them. It was like super super super hard. It was doable but just complicated. It was a good experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment