Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

RUNNINGGG

today for P.E. I don't know how but I came in second. I guess today I just felt like I had alot more energy being all excited for orienteering and stuff so yea. I kinda ran the warm up like I would run Langara. Well not as extreme but you get the point. I pretty much ran the whole thing and I ended up coming in second which is a pretty big accomplishment for mee. I just kept pushing myself beyond my limits and yea. I did it.

Anyways today for orienteering, I was expecting us to be outside roaming around but it turns out that half the period is table tennis and the other half is orienteering. Table tennis was pretty fun but I was more excited for orienteering but unfortunately, we didn't do much during that class. We just learnt the basics and we'll probably start doing some more for next class so yea. Kinda excited for Thursday. We have a fieldtrip that day too. It's awesome. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment