Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

NEW TEACHERR

Sooo chinese school term 2 started today and the 2 week break we have from the transition to term 1 to term 2 is over. That was pretty quick. It didn't even feel like a break, probably because I still had school. Anyways it turns out that our old teacher is gone and he's replaced with a new one. It's a 50ish-60ish old woman and she takes things pretty slowly. Shes not the best teacher I've had. I was really hoping for a fun teacher that could mark easily and teach more efficiently so class wouldn't always be so dull who could even boost up my marks a little. I don't know. She explains things really in depth. Like today, we had to read a short story and she defined stuff word by word. She took things so slowly that after the reading, we were so far behind we had to stay in for recess. That pretty much pissed off alot of people in the class. When we got to our textbook exercises the teacher barely explained the answers and instead, just gave wrote all the answers on the board for us to copy. Yea. I didn't really learn much today. Also, she gave us two paragraphs to copy whereas our old teacher gave one. The dictation amount is around the same. She seems nice though. Well I've only spent like one class with her so I'm still not certain how she's gonna be like. Hope I survive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment