Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh Goodness

Wow. Making a music video is pretty hard especially if no ones there to help you film stuff or anything. Today for an English project, me, Gabe, Roy, and Jason just finished making a music video. Or well, we're almost finished making it. Gabe and me are done the music and I'm just editing everything together and filmed some scenes by myself and got some footage from everyone. Editing a video's pretty annoying. I'm pretty much like sick of it already. I'm about halfway through editing the video right now and it's already 12 AM. I'm gonna stay up pretty late tonight I can tell. Well at least this is actually a project that doesnt really seem like work. This was fun in a way filming and singing stuff. I wish all projects were like this.

1 comments:

VinVin said...

Remember to take a rest a!!

Post a Comment