Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trip to New York

     A few days ago, my strings teacher, Mr.Hill gave us a field trip form where we would perform in New York. We would be staying there for 5 days. We would also be going to places like The Statue Liberty and the location of the 9/11 attacks. I was really excited for this trip but the problem was that my parents might not let me go. The were ten spots for parent chaperones but they're too busy. They can't afford to skip work because they have big tests and projects coming up. I really hope they let me. The cost for the field trip is a little expensive but I guess it was worth it. It was for the a seat in the airplane, room in a hotel, and breakfast everyday. The cost was about $1,600. If you were my parents what would you do? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment