Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LONSDALEE QUAYYYYY

We went to Lonsdale Quay again and it was basically just like last year like i predicted. Nothing really changed expect for the fact that we did different things this time. I found my partner, Mason, and hes like super tall. He's like a bit taller than me which makes him taller than all the Grade 8s and the Grade 9s. He actually recognizes me. My friend told him to find me or something but yea. He's pretty cool.

There wasnt really anything special that happened today except for the fact that Mason got yelled at today at the end of fieldtrip. Me and Mason were on the bus talking and Mason was talking pretty loud. There was an old lady next to us and she just spazzed out really bad. She was like yelling at Mason and she swore. She was like, " WHY ARE YOU TALKING SO LOUDD. YOUR FRIEND IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND YOU'RE YELLINGG. ****ING CRAZYYY." It was really really scary. I'm not even kidding. Then i dunno why but I saw her like write on her newspaper and I couldn't really read it but she was like writing the words next to a picture of a guy and she wrote like swear words. Omg... I'm gonna have like nightmares tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment