Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

English Project

soo the english project that I stayed up till like 3 am doing was finally due today and a lot of other people had some really good projects. I think the best I've seen was Fiona's project. It had a bunch of information and it looked really nice. Mine was two pieces of paper taped together to form a bigger one. I drew a picture of a guy sleeping under a tree and typed up some info on the characters, setting, and plot. The problem with mines was that it had to be a story map and my project wasn't really much of a map. But really, I'm just glad I got it over with. That project stressed me out alot.

*sigh* anyways. I realized that I've had my phone for almost 2 years now. Looking back at the first few pictures I've ever took was very emotional. I saw some pictures of Whiskey and when he was still here with me. When he was sleeping under my bed and yea. I really really miss him. If only he was still here with me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment